Search This Blog

Friday, May 6, 2011

My fight for HONOR - Sayema Sahar


Please come forward and help me in my fight, my fight for HONOR - Sayema Sahar

An appeal from a woman who is a victim of sustained harassment & discrimination at India’s number 1 News Channel- Star News.

Vulnerable, hapless, helpless and traumatized I went to Satyakki ( the HR head)

To Shazi Zaman ( the editor in chief) to Aveek Sarkar ( the Big Man) but my complaints fell on deaf ears

It was after I sent a text message to Shazi Zaman ( the editor in Chief ) “that since I have been denied all internal help I am forced to seek justice from outside”did I go to NCW, as I had decided to fight it out , but little did I know at that time that it’s a fight against a BIG MEDIA HOUSE where everything can be managed from National Commission for Women to Press .

No media house came forward to my help since the case was about Star news except a couple of media websites who came forward to help me to reach out to whatever little audience they could reach out to.

The fight is ON, I have not given up though Star managed to get the case closed At National Commission of Women.

I am trying my best to get the case reopened/restored.. Please come forward to help me restore my honour and dignity.

Meanwhile its

My appeal to all the advertisers , please do not associate with Star News as this Indeed is not the place where you brand should be seen, I really don’t think any female brand should even think of an association with Star News similarly any brand that exudes character should stay away from this channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment