Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Je t'aime, Melissa! I love you, Melissa!

Je t'aime, Melissa! I love you, Melissa!: "“On n'aime que ce qu'on ne possède pas tout entire” goes a famous French quote, which translates into “We love only what we do not wholly possess.” I am not an exception to it.

Read carefully to know what happened. It’s damn damn interesting!

Most of you are already aware of my unflinching love to now-famous-in-India, French news caster Melissa Theuriau. I disclosed about my love spread, far and wide.
Pushkar Melissa

Dance Time
I even wrote wall posts and status messages on my Facebook wall; I didn’t spare even our website mediakhabar.com and plastered it with Melissa’s pictures so much that I even received a call or two to find out if I am changing the website’s name to melissakhabar.com.

- Sent using Google Toolbar"

No comments:

Post a Comment