Search This Blog

Monday, April 19, 2010

The Young And The Restless: Neha Khanna

NEHA KHANNA, NDTV 24 X 7Young Journalists: Future TalentIt’s a bright sunny day in Delhi. Temperature is soaring high. As I enter the NDTV office in New Delhi, the hot wind of outside is crushed by the air-condition of inside. A pleasing start!

Working with NDTV must have its own charm, I wonder as I stand and wait at their reception. It has all the stalwarts of modern Indian journalism- Dr. Prannoy Roy, Barkha Dutt, Vikram Chandra. As I think all this, my reverie is broken by foot thumping on the stairways and a whiff of fragrance. I turn my back and see Neha Khanna standing in front of me. I have come to interview her as a part of our series “Young Journalists: Future Talent.” Unlike outside, the atmosphere has suddenly turned pleasant. Some people are like that, their mere presence turn away anything that’s unpleasant.

The Young And The Restless: Neha Khanna

No comments:

Post a Comment